WHO ARE WE?
We are professional artists with over 25 years’ experience in the fine arts, with specialized studies in Spain, Venezuela and United States. We are both widely known with national and international awards.
AWARDS (Aldo Muzzarelli)
· 1st award. Painting Competition Bolívar Conservationist. Cojedes, Venezuela 1980.
· 1st honorific mention of painting . IV Annual Exhibition of Painting of the College of Physicians. San Carlos. Venezuela, 1983
· Special award . Third Festival of The Cabriales. Valencia. Venezuela, 1993.
· Poster contest winner. Fairs of San Carlos. Venezuela, 1993.
· Best Landscape award. First edition of the Fundacultura Annual Competition. Cojedes, 1993.
· 1st honorific mention (Drawing). IV Annual Exhibition of Visual Arts of Cojedes State, 1993.
· Medal. Button of Gold the City of San Carlos. San Carlos, 1994.
· Best landscape award. Third edition of Fundacultura Contest.Tinaquillo, Venezuela1996.
· 2nd award. National Competition of Painting of the Naval Base Agustín Armario, Puerto Cabello, 1998.
· Winner of competition . Portrait of Ezequiel Zamora. UNELLEZ, San Carlos, 1999.
· Honorable mention . Annual Competition of Ateneo de Carúpano. Carúpano, 1999.
· Golden Cohaerí award winner as Artist of the Year, Valencia, 1999.
· Winner of the Special Award.(Sculpture Contest) : Coca Cola and the Art of Our People", Caracas, 1999.
· Winner of UNEFA Award. National Painting Competition Federico Núñez Corona, Museum of The Culture, Valencia,2006.
· 2nd award . Third National Contest of Sacred Art of the Ateneo of Hatillo, Caracas 2007.
· 3RD award. XLI National Painting Contest of the Naval Base A. Armario, Puerto Cabello. Venezuela, 2008.
· 2nd award in Painting. 4rth Art Competition of the City of Doral. Doral Rotary Club, Miami, Florida 2008.
· 1st award . IV National Drawing Contest of The Llanos, San Carlos, 2008.
· Winner of the UNESCO Honorific Mention. XLII National Painting Contest of the Naval Base A. Armario , Puerto Cabello, 2009.
· 1st award. 7th National Contest for the Rescue of Drawing: Carlos Serfati. Guacara. Venezuela, 2010 .
· Golden Orchid award winner as Artist of the Year. Valencia, 2010.
· 2nd award. V Hall of Sacred Art of the Ateneo of Hatillo. Caracas, 2012.
· 2nd award . XXIII Annual Juried Fine Arts Exhibit. (Blue Ridge Arts Center. Seneca, South Carolina, 2015).
· Award Mary Lynn Pond . Anderson Arts Center. Anderson, SC, 2015
· Honorable Mention. Annual Juried Exhibition of Spartamburg Public Libraries, Spartamburg, SC.
· 3rd award. All Natural Juried Exhibit (Blue Ridge Arts Center. Seneca, SC.2016.
· Best on Show and award Chris Mixson, Art Flow Juried Show, Allendale, SC.2015.
· Award Sydney Berkereley . (Anderson Arts Center, Anderson, SC, 2016).
· Best on Show. Flat Out Under Pressure 2016, (Metropolitan Arts Council, Greenville, SC 2016)
· 1st award in Acrylic Painting. 58th Annual Juried Show (Gadsden Art Association .Alabama, 2016).
· 2nd award in Mixmedia. 58th Annual Juried Show (Gadsden Art Association .Alabama ,2016).
· Best on Show. Annual Juried Art Show of Belton Arts Center. Belton, SC, 2016)
· Honorable mention. Small Works of the Guild Gallery of Greenville, SC 2016.
· Honorable Mention. 16th Juried Show of the Guild Gallery of Appalachian Arts Center. Blue Ridge. Georgia, 2016.
· 3rd place award in Acrylic Painting. 59th Annual Juried Show del Gadsden Art Association , (Alabama, 2017).
- 2nd place award. 5th Annual Juried Exhibition, Spartanburg County Public Libraries, 2017. South Carolina, USA.
*AWARDS (Yelitza Diaz)
• Author of the Seal of the city of Tinaquillo-Cojedes, 1993.
• Winner of the Enriqueta Salazar Award like the best student of the School of Visual Arts Arturo Michelena. Valencia, Venezuela 1993.
• 2nd Prize in the National Painting Competition of the Venezuelan Society of Childcare and Pediatrics, Caracas, Venezuela 1993.
• 2nd Prize in the Contest of Quick Painting of Cabriales Foundation , Valencia 1994.
• 2nd Prize in the Painting Contest of the Municipality, Tinaquillo 1995.
• Special Prize in the First Exhibition of Paintings “FUNDACULTURA” Tinaquillo 1993.
• 1st Mention of Honor in the Quick Painting Contest of the Municipality. Tinaquillo, 1993.
• Golden Button recognition of the City of Tinaquillo, 1999.
• Recognition of Carabobo Artists Association (ACAF) in the XXX National Contest of The Arts of Fire. University Gallery, Valencia. 2006.
• Third prize for sculpture in the Third Art Festival of the City of Doral. Florida, USA. 2008.
• First Prize in the National Art Competition of the Baseball Museum. Valencia, 2007.
• 1st Prize in the National Competition of Visual Arts Demetrio Silva. Cojedes, 2008.
• 1st Prize in Sculpture at the National Art Contest Juan Lovera, Caracas 2008.
• Award "Alcaldía de Naguanagua" in the National Contest of Artes del Fuego, University Gallery Braulio Salazar, Valencia 2008.
• Award "Ceramics of Carabobo" in the National Contest of Artes del Fuego, University Gallery Braulio Salazar, Valencia, 2010
· Best of Show, David Vandiver memorial award. 40th annual Juried Exhibition, Anderson Art Center. SC. 2015.
· Purchase Award. “Amy & Don Chapman”, 40th annual Juried Exhibition, Anderson Art Center. SC. 2015.
· Honorable Mention. 3rd Annual Juried Exhibition. Spartanburg city, South Carolina. USA, 2015.
· Honorable Mention. ArtFlow, Salkehatchie Arts Center. Allendale, South Carolina, USA. 2015.
· 1st prize. Juried Show, Mayor City of Greer. Carolina del Sur. USA 2016.
· Sheila & King, Purchase Award. 41st Annual Juried Show Anderson Arts Center, 2016.
· Second prize. Juried Small Works Exhibition, Guild Gallery, Greenville, SC. 2016.
· 1st prize, 2017 Public Art Trail. Cultural Affairs, City of Mauldin. Big Sculpture ubicated in Mauldin Cultural Center, 101 East Butler Road, Mauldin SC 29662.
- Librarian's award. 5th Annual Juried Exhibition, Spartanburg County Public Libraries, 2017. South Carolina, USA.